Friday, July 2, 2010

Jackson Hole, Wyoming - Annual Ski Trip

I know it has been a while since I posted so I will posting stuff that happened a LONG time ago.

Back in January, Justin and I set out for our annual ski trip. This year we went to his grandparents' cabin on the Idaho-Wyoming border. Justin's aunt and uncle, Jim and Betsy, joined us this year and we had a BLAST!!
The snow was plentiful as you can see from this picture of the driveway to the cabin.

I thought this tree was interesting so I snapped a picture.

You just can't beat this view of the lake from the cabin. One of these days we will make it up there during the summer and I can finally see the water instead of the snow on top of the ice.

Just for fun...Justin showing how happy he is to be on one of his favorite vacations.

No comments: