Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Northern Idaho/Montana - Route of the Hiawatha, Fear of Heights

I have a fear of heights.  It can be pretty bad at times.  Justin makes fun of me when we ski because I generally ski better when it is cloudy and I can't see the bottom of the mountain.  Before the bike trip on the Route of the Hiawatha he was giving me a hard time about going across the bridges and possibly having an attack and falling off my bike.  Well...I had to prove him wrong.  On each side of the bridge is a "footpath" of sorts. 


So I pointed my camera through the boards of the footpath and snapped a picture.


Justin was so proud of me but of course he has to go and show me up by riding his bike to the edge of one of the lookouts.  For a minute I thought he was going to do some real mountain biking and head down.

No comments: