Sunday, August 8, 2010

House #2 - Entry - FINAL

A few months ago, we finally sold the second house we purchased.  I never got around to posting pictures of the final product.  And now that I am thinking about it I may not have posted the final pictures from other houses.  I will have to check that out.  As for House #2 I will be posting pictures over the next several days.  Hope you enjoy.

Here are the before pictures of the entry.


As you can see we took down all the sheetrock to be able to remove the wall separating the dining and the family rooms.  In the process we closed the door into the family room in order to build an entertainment center in the family room.  I will get to that room later.


Here is the final product.  The tile was still in great condition so we left that.  There was original wood in the dining room and parlor.  Because we removed the wall something would have to be done to connect the existing tile to the existing wood.  We felt the easiest thing to do was lay another floor over this.  We chose an engineered wood that held up great to the nails of our pups.


No comments: